• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed / Run Project Nearly There Now (Pic Heavy!!)

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

Been meaning to post pics of current situ with shed & run project.

How it all began, if you remember:

DSCF1467.jpg

DSCF1482.jpg

Beginning to take shape:

DSCF1485.jpg

DSCF1486.jpg

The run, now complete:

DSCF1621.jpg

The girls making use of it:

DSCF1622.jpg

DSCF1628.jpg

What my clever Hubby has done inside shed:

DSCF1580.jpg

DSCF1588.jpg

DSCF1584.jpg

Temporary bed set-up. They now have their big underbed storage box from Ikea and Hubby gonna be making second level with ramp etc above:

DSCF1582.jpg

:shock: wow that is amazing!! :D What lucky, lucky bunnies. I am so jealous, can I move in? it looks fabulous :D :thumb:

Hiya Ange.

That looks fantastic. How lucky are your rabbits?

I love the pipes and grass area - you have really given me some ideas there.

Keep those pictures coming!

Helen x

:shock: wow that is amazing!! :D What lucky, lucky bunnies. I am so jealous, can I move in? it looks fabulous :D :thumb:

I love it too - I can sit and lay in run with them which is great and when weather bad I can still have my two year old in shed with me whilst I clean it and sit with bunnies for a cuddle.

Gonna add some vinyl flooring at some point and was also thinking about a disco ball just to be opulent!! lol

Hiya Ange.

That looks fantastic. How lucky are your rabbits?

I love the pipes and grass area - you have really given me some ideas there.

Keep those pictures coming!

Helen x

Hi Helen

Hows things with you? Shed getting there slowly. Did you catch my thread about Harvey actually being a girl!! Cant believe it as I went to such trouble to keep them separate lol. Anyway, they are totally cuddle buddies now - except when Willow takes a strop and chases poor Harvey round.

Lovely to see them together tho. Once second tier goes in shed - might have some room for more bunny beds!!!

Regards, Ange

Wow this is a fab set up! Your buns are very, very lucky - there really gorgeous too. Love seeing what other parents have done for their buns, gives me loads of ideas x

:shock::shock:

Is your hubbie available for hire ...............:?

Absolutely FANTASTIC job he's done !!

Why not submit the building project story and piccies to the RWA Magazine 'Rabbiting On'. I feel sure they would feature it in one of the forthcoming additions.

Your set-up has to be the best I have ever seen !!

WELL DONE MR MADMOO

:thumb:

Janex

Yours is my favourite set up on here! I love the grass over the tunnel. We (well, my boyfriend) will be building a new run shortly. Will show your photos to him to see if I can bring out his competitive side and get him started!:D

Hi All

Just wanted to say thanks for all your lovely comments - Husband's head now bigger than ever!!!!

How ungrateful Willow is tho - a few weeks after this was done, I was out for the evening and had sorted rabbits out with food, hay and water before going out and had asked Andy to put rabbits away at dusk. When he went out to do this, Harvey ran straight in but when he went to coax Willow in, she growled at him them jumped up in the air and bit a huge gash out of his thumb!

Needless to say - he tends to give her a wide berth now. It's so funny tho cos she runs along side you when you walk past the run. When he walks past her now he mutters to her about going in the pot!

Back