• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnsley to sheffield

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
we need to transport 2 buns for bonding from Hoyland , Barnsley to Sooz in Sheffield .

this is looking like it needs to be on mon 16th june in the afternoon .

if any one can help could you please pm Sooz and also mopsmum as i will be away untill the day before .

thank you

Angie

I will be working until 5pm but they can be dropped of with me at work after 3pm, though the closer to 5pm the better for them. After 5:15pm I will be at home so they can be dropped off anytime then.

We may also need to get Apache (foster bun with me now) back to Barnsley at some stage....

shame it needs to be the monday as either the 14th or 21st (not sure which yet) we'll be off to Meadow Hall doing some clothes shopping ready for our forthcoming jollidays.

I will be working until 5pm but they can be dropped of with me at work after 3pm, though the closer to 5pm the better for them. After 5:15pm I will be at home so they can be dropped off anytime then.

We may also need to get Apache (foster bun with me now) back to Barnsley at some stage....

Apache...forgot about that bit :oops: ...would be nice if we could tie it in in one journey ;)

Apache...forgot about that bit :oops: ...would be nice if we could tie it in in one journey ;)

I have Pmmd sooz about this, cus obv it would be easier if maybe we got marsha from hers with casp? if thats the case, nick doesn't mind running to hoyland as i am paying petty on that day so we can drop apache at yours?

I can do it. I'll PM Sooz

ETA- I just checked my diary and I'm on a late, damn. I was trying to get a bank hol day on that day anyway, so I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
I think it may be easier if Angie could do it....plus if Apache goes back to Hoyland on the day Marsha & Casper are dropped off then I actually have somewhere to put them other than my kitchen :oops::oops::oops:

If it dosn't work out with them then Casper can stop with me until BARC have space again.

I think it may be easier if Angie could do it....plus if Apache goes back to Hoyland on the day Marsha & Casper are dropped off then I actually have somewhere to put them other than my kitchen :oops::oops::oops:

If it dosn't work out with them then Casper can stop with me until BARC have space again.

I can do it at teatime on the 16th?

Define 'teatime' :lol::lol::lol:

I know Angie has to go out at 6pm but Tracy may be able to settle Apache in for her.

I can leave work & get to Angie's at just before 6pm - or if she dun't wanna risk my time-keeping - Tracy's:oops::lol:

Although I'm confused no - is it a bun run TO Angie's by 6pm or from?:oops::lol:

I can leave work & get to Angie's at just before 6pm - or if she dun't wanna risk my time-keeping - Tracy's:oops::lol:

Although I'm confused no - is it a bun run TO Angie's by 6pm or from?:oops::lol:

Marsha & Casper need to come to me for bonding on 16th but I need Apache to be picked up to go back to Angie's on the same run if at all possible.

Marsha & Casper need to come to me for bonding on 16th but I need Apache to be picked up to go back to Angie's on the same run if at all possible.

Ok - my first pick up could be before 6pm from Angie's- but I'd have to do my drop off later - I could drop to Tracy?

wow iii dont get on all day and you just about get this sorted :D

thank you :D

i only have to go out shopping cos ill have been away all week and wont have any food ..:rolleyes: doesnt have to be bang on 6 as long as no later than half past cos ill be knackered ;)

Angie ...i can show you which hutch to pop Apache in when you pick up and then wont matter what time you get back with him ...... ;)

wow iii dont get on all day and you just about get this sorted :D

thank you :D

i only have to go out shopping cos ill have been away all week and wont have any food ..:rolleyes: doesnt have to be bang on 6 as long as no later than half past cos ill be knackered ;)

Angie ...i can show you which hutch to pop Apache in when you pick up and then wont matter what time you get back with him ...... ;)

Ok - sounds like a plan. Somebody text me on 16th to remind me.:oops::lol:

Back