• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton irons out the creases! video, woo!

Carlton is so helpful with the wash! Although that looks suspiciously like eating and digging and not ironing :shock::lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless him :love: did the shirt have holes in after he had finished:lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless him :love: did the shirt have holes in after he had finished:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: he didn't actually, i was thinking "oh, Ryan's going to go bonkers" but he doesn't seem to nibble enough to make holes, which is good! :lol:

HAHAH! Thats brilliant, i cant believe you let him do that to Ryans shirt as you filmed it!

I just watched the one of Carlton falling asleep and falling off the box :lol::lol::lol::lol: HILARIOUS!

I love how you just film him instead of stopping him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Has ryan noticed his shirt has now got holes in it?! :lol:

That made me LOL :lol: Hugo pulls clothes off the airer & does the same thing :lol:

Carlton likes to pull my knickers off the airer for some reason?! nothing else, just knickers.... maybe he likes to put them on in the night? :lol:

Back