• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor wee bun in pampurred pets..im so worried

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
we went into town on the bus today my eldelry mum and me..i had to get spare keys cut etc and get some toiletries from the savers shop...my roll on for 55p....reduced ladies things from almost £1.50 to 99p that sort of shopping:lol:
went into the pet store to get some bits with me mum for her bunny and on the wayout i checked the buns like i always do inthere..and was horrified..
there were two babies inthere..one a lovley ornage butterfly broken lop....and it was soooo tiny...
the other charcoal with beige face and funky ears seemed scared but mobile and alert....
the little lop tho..was very quiet..it didnt show anysigns of life apart form having its eyes open and it looked very meatloafish..most uncomfortable..likeit had tummy ache or pain somehwere..like bunnies do....

i called the girl over..manager wasnt in today.....she popped the wee thing out turned it over and said..no its tummys soft its fine:evil: oh and its only been here since yesterday away from its mum:( thats why its like it and put it back in the cage and went back to the till:shock:

yes i guess it may wel have been shock but it did look off..after 7 buns you recognise the signs right or am i being uo my own backside here:(

if anyones in the waterlooville area..please can you go see if its ok..its in pampurred pets..im so upset..i can imagine it being sold tomorrow too...

i hate pet shops...even my mum got very upset....:(

Back