• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah- I Will Have to Let Her Go Soon :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sarah, my 7 year old Black Otter Rex has a terminal respiratory tract problem. The meds she is on are becoming less effective :cry: I fear I will have to make 'the decision' in the not too distant future :cry: Her friend Nomad is a real comfort to her

Picture2657-1.jpg

Janex

Aw Jane I'm so sorry. :cry: Sarah is a lovely bunny and is privileged to have lived out her days with you. :)

AMETHYST

:cry: awww jane im soo sorry to hear this but at least she is with you and knows that she is loved
all the best
hugs
lisa

Im so sorry to hear this Jane,
Make sure you spend every minute wrapping up the good times with Sarah she is a beautiful rabbit x

Thanks everyone :)

Sarah is bright within herself and is not 'suffering'. But her Respiratory Tract problem is worsening and she now needs a lot more meds to keep her comfortable. If she should become depressed or stop eating I will take that as her saying she has had enough. I certainly wont be syringe feeding her.

She is a lovely Bun and I am very grateful to Christine at Animal Lifeline for allowing me to adopt her about 4 years ago.

Janex

aww she is beautiful!! She must have had a lovely 4 years with you. I hope she has some wonderful last days/weeks with you. xxx

Back