• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help wanted! holiday boarding in devon?

clarke

Young Bun
was wondering if anyone could help. We have one rabbit and we have booked a holiday in july, we are really struggling to find anywhere to board him so that he is not left on his own. We live in south Devon and would appreciate any information on where we can house him for these two weeks so he isn't left home alone? thanks in advance a worried bunny owner!

Last edited:
Blueberry Warren in Chudleigh. I can't find their card right now, but I am sure they are in the phone book. I'll let you know their number if I find it. We have visited it a couple of times and got our rescue rabbit Hazel from there. The rabbits are kept in a large wooden building and the hutches are all about 4 to 5 feet at least. I live in Sidmouth and would offer to look after your bunny, but I don't have any spare hutches. I would love to do bunny boarding, but I am sure my neighbours would have a moan up if I did.
Good luck.:)
Just seen the Bobtails site, it looks really brilliant. Don't think my suggestion could keep up with that.

Last edited:
If all else fails I live in South Devon (near Ivybridge) and I can bunny-sit for two weeks if need be! :wave:

thanks your so kind

:D
If all else fails I live in South Devon (near Ivybridge) and I can bunny-sit for two weeks if need be! :wave:

This sounds like a fab idea as we are really struggling to find anyone who would give our Floppy the love he needs! We live in Plymouth so it wouldn't be much of a problem to drop him off with you. can i get back to you once I have explored more avenues? wouldn't want to put on you really although he is an 8 month old cutie!

That's no problem - don't worry about it at all. Trust me, one more small fluffy friend will not make a difference here! PM me anytime. You're more than welcome to drop by and see the house etc before you decide as well.

Will he be in his hutch/cage or should I dig out a spare?

yeah we could bring his hutch with us if this is easier for you. still trying to sort something out for him but will let you know. thanks again its great to know there is help out there.

Back