• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Temp residents might of had a 'scrap' =O

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
We let the two bunnies, Honey and Muffin, that we are looking after til Sunday run around the garden for the aftrernoon. I put them back in the hutch around 30 mins ago. Went back outside to check the babies a minute ago and checked on the older two and saw in their run was a load of fur. A lot of it was from Muffin and a few clumps from Honey. Im not sure what happened or why they have scrapped. They've been bonded before, seperated when they were found to be opposite genders, then we bonded them just over a week ago. They have been fine, apart from the odd scuffle of course, but this is just totally new for them. Honey is the more dominant one out of the two.

I just dont know what happened. :shock:

D&J have had a little falling out too. Josh keeps chasing Drake, and I have to tell him off:?
I hope everything is ok.
Jack x x :D

Thanks, i think its the fact that Muffin still likes to get on Honey and she isnt too keen on it as she is the dominant one and keeps remiding him. :rolleyes:

Thanks again. :D

Back