• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will She Be Ok?

AllForTheAnimals

Warren Scout
Ok Now this may seem like a stupid question but I just wanted to be safe is it ok for rabbits to eat like peanut butter and jelly? because the other day I was eating a pb&j and Sable took a :shock:GIANT:shock: bite out of it and ate it will she be ok? :?::(

Well I obviously wouldn't advise letting her have it but if she ate some by accident the best thing to do is keep a very close eye on her. If she becomes at all lethargic or stops eating / pooping then get her to the vets immediately.

Miles once ate a piece of pepperoni off our pizza! :shock: He was absolutely fine although of course we were mortified at the time!

AMETHYST

Thanks alot Ametheyst I will she definatley hasn't stopped eating or pooping so she should be ok the only thing is that it is really hot right now and she is already breathing faster so it might be a bit harder to tell but ill definatley watch her

Just keep an eye on her and hopefully it will pass through but if you notice any changes ie hunching up or grinding teeth i would get her to the vets asap.

Back