• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bromelain tablets

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Those of you that use Bromelain tabs, how often do you give the tablets (I bought the 40mg chewable ones - they all loved them!), and what dosage??

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone except me does use them :shock:

Well, I'll def be trying them out for the rest of this current moult. My three girlies seem to be prone to tummy troubles, but luckily I've caught it early and Infacol and tummy rubs has done the trick so far.

I'm beginning to wonder though if it's a genetic trait, as its the three related girlies that keep presenting with it:roll:

I do - after reading a thread where Elve recommended them.

My two are getting one a day at the moment as they're doing very stringy poos and there's lots of grooming going on.

Normally when they're moulting I give one every other day, and then at other times just occasionally.

I do - after reading a thread where Elve recommended them.

My two are getting one a day at the moment as they're doing very stringy poos and there's lots of grooming going on.

Normally when they're moulting I give one every other day, and then at other times just occasionally.

Thanks. Mine love them - I was expecting it to be a struggle to get them to eat them, but they all scoffed them, and kept nibbling my fingers for more:lol:
I'll be well impressed if I don't get any more tummy troubles:D

Thanks. Mine love them - I was expecting it to be a struggle to get them to eat them, but they all scoffed them, and kept nibbling my fingers for more:lol:
I'll be well impressed if I don't get any more tummy troubles:D

They do smell quite yummy though don't they :lol:

My two are the same - they get four pellets at bed time and their bromelain - and they rush to get to the bromelain before the pellets :lol:

I use the Oxbow ones too (I get them from Pamapered Piggies).

My lot have one each per day all year round and (touch wood) we have not had fur ball related stasis so far this year.

:wave:really!!:shock: sorry! its just i feed lots more than that so seemed like such a small amount!:lol:

:wave:really!!:shock: sorry! its just i feed lots more than that so seemed like such a small amount!:lol:

That's just their bed time treat! Bella gets 20g a day and Tarquin gets 10g - a few in the morning, some in the evening and four at bed time :D

Back