• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**********- Anyone Heard of Them ?(admin edit on name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Apparently they are a large company that breed Giants and Lops and will deliver your 'ordered' baby Rabbit to your home :shock:

:?

Janex

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is.....the one where the public are no longer allowed to see the rabbitry after the RSPCA became involved a while back. Also the one who appeared on TV last week with Pasteurella and hind leg weakness.

Reminisent of the puppy farmers who kindly deliver your new pup to your door with no mother, father or paperwork in sight....

That is absolutely outrageous - I'm sorry but the business ought to be closed down, to me it's so cruel. Poor Amy seems like she's had an awful life. I really don't know how these people sleep at night!:censored:

I am locking this thread, as we ask members not to name Businesses and discuss them negatively. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back