• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Second part of the bunnyrun starting...look at these....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Just back from the first part of the bunnyrun and collected thaes 3 grgeous bunnies, I am taking them up to Kayj's tomorrow

mixed029x2-1.jpg

mixed019x2.jpg

Aren't they beautiful

Last edited:
OMG, how cute are they, Lisa better come and get her on Monday or she will have to fight me for custody:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awe they are gorgeous and those ears are too haha.What is it with ears?I love my folks dogs ears as they hang down and my dogs ears cos they hang down!I'm in a gibber mood so i'd better shut up,they are lovely though.

They are beautiful Theo!
Its about time the rabbit world saw some good people doing bunnie runs etc!

Well Done Theo! Three more with fab homes!

I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed with them I have there sister and she is lovely hes a pic of her with mopsey
7112007218.jpg

7112007217.jpg

7112007219.jpg

7112007220.jpg

I just wondered if the people helping with this bunny run were aware that if they're from I love french lops, she's looking to breed from the parents of these buns - know you yourself don't support breeding Theo :? I know this was an accidental litter but by charging money for them and having plans to breed the parents, I see that as being a breeder to be honest
(and no this isn't a dig at breeders - just surprised to see a bunnyrun being arranged)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back