• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wot breed is Yoda?

Hello and welcome! :wave:

If Yoda is a pet shop bunny then she'll likely be a crossbreed. She looks like she has some lionhead in her because of the fluff, and I recognise the type of markings but don't remember the name. :oops:

is she a himylayan?

Nope, Rocket in my signature is a Himalayan (and that's just the colouring, he's actually a Netherland Dwarf). Himalayans are white with black ears, feet, tail and nose, but not around their eyes. :)

She's gorgeous! :love:

AMETHYST

The marking is broken, with very little color. (Once again: I know a norwegian name for it but not the english one)
I'd say... a fuzzy mix:D

Fuzzy Mix..i like it :)

She is a pet shop bunny and was described as a lion head cashmere but some people have also suggested she might have some angora in her :? very confusing however she is ace. We have to groom her at least once a day and as you mite be able to tell from the photos we had to take all her fur off her bum as she was in quite a matted state wen we got her :( she doesnt mind grooming however she will of course do it again herself after us :shock:

Very similar to Minstral maybe theyre related :)

x

Fuzzy Mix..i like it :)

She is a pet shop bunny and was described as a lion head cashmere but some people have also suggested she might have some angora in her :? very confusing however she is ace. We have to groom her at least once a day and as you mite be able to tell from the photos we had to take all her fur off her bum as she was in quite a matted state wen we got her :( she doesnt mind grooming however she will of course do it again herself after us :shock:

Very similar to Minstral maybe theyre related :)

x

:lol::lol: mine's a bit like that, he'll be all relaxed and then jump up and bound off and lick himself fericiously like "eurgh, hoomin smell, must cover it over"! :lol:

if there was black spots on the back id say english cross lionhead..

our wickle bandits a lionhead from a rescue and he has the bandit eyemask..patches..black ears..black and white fuzz a black dollop one side of his nose and a few spots that are almost a stripe on his back...

very similar!

Bandit1.jpg

:lol: Lauraloo i adore your siggy makes me smile everytime i see it..and love the blog...

mmm minstrel looks like himalayan cashmere maybe?

Not sure,dont himalayans have a dark nose too?Does look very similar.Yoda by the way is such a cool name,my hubby would love to call a bun that!!

Not sure,dont himalayans have a dark nose too?Does look very similar.Yoda by the way is such a cool name,my hubby would love to call a bun that!!

*lol* well the only way i got Yoda was by agreeing to call her that... a condition set by the boyfriend..he wants a light saber for her now tho :idea:

Back