• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No foot stomping..

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I let Jazz and Gizmo out for a run in the garden today, they went up to eclipses hutch and sniffed him and both touched noses through the bars with him. There was no foot stomping or signs of aggression. If I keep this up for 6 weeks or more while Eclipse heals what are the chances of a succsesful bond on a car ride and neutral space?

If you're separating them after each "go" in the run then effectively you're starting back at square one again, so repeating this over time probably won't make a difference. However the signs of non-aggression are great and if you were to take them on a car ride once she's healed it would seem your chances are good. :)

AMETHYST

Ah right, They can still see eachother :) but I'm not going to even attemempt anything until at least 6 weeks is up.

I would like to try though as this will be the only chance at the moment of him having friends.

Back