• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing grass mat... - u/d super fast reply.

casu consulto

Mama Doe
*whine* :(
My order from the Hay Experts just came... I'd ordered a bag of Megazorb and a large natural grass mat (it's Barney's gotcha day on the 10th, this is his surprise). But only the megazorb arrived, despite the receipt document thing having both the megazorb and grass mat listed on it... Tried phoning, but no one was there, so I just emailed... Has anyone had anything like this happen before? Will I have to order again - and pay again - if I want one now? Because I really don't have money to spend on something I don't now have... I was all excited about that mat. :lol:

they are really good there - they once sent me the wrong item by mistake, i contacted them and the next day they sent me the correct item and let me keep the other, all for free! :shock:

I'm super impressed. :lol:

When there was no answer on the phone and I sent the email, I thought it'd be a few hours at least before I'd get a reply, but as soon as I'd pressed 'send' for this topic the reply landed in my inbox. Gold star for the Hay Experts!

I got messed around by the delivery driver once but THE were brilliant at helping me to sort it out, it wasn't their fault either, I once e-mailed to add a hay sample pack to my order to pass on to a friend too and they added it free because I mentioned that I was trying to educate them and get their rabbit eating better food and more hay, I think they're great :D

i love hay experts.. i stupidly did an order while under the influence and ordered a bag of food which i later realised was out of stock so i sent an email to ask if i could change my order to a smaller bag as i was almost out.... they replied very early the next day to say not to worry there was new stock arriving that day..... i really would be lost with out them :D

i love hay experts.. i stupidly did an order while under the influence

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Hay Experts are fab :thumb: Lisa is lovely - so accommodating and friendly, nothing is too much trouble.

I was going to ask if it was their Fantastic Seagrass Mat you had ordered, as there's a pic of Rosie on that page, but I've just checked and they have been discontinued :( Boo!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Hay Experts are fab :thumb: Lisa is lovely - so accommodating and friendly, nothing is too much trouble.

I was going to ask if it was their Fantastic Seagrass Mat you had ordered, as there's a pic of Rosie on that page, but I've just checked and they have been discontinued :( Boo!

lol most of my orders occur with alcohol telling me its ok, if its on the card its really free :oops::oops:

They're both absolutely fine. ^^

Bella's almost as big as her mum now - well, she IS as big as Hazel, but she hasn't 'filled out', so she looks smaller despite being the same size. She weighs considerably less, 'cos they were all taken for their VHD jabs a couple of weeks ago, and I popped them both on the scales. They're very funny... Compared the Barney & Amber, they eat anything and everything with enthusiasm. I think my other pair are just very fussy. I've got to get Bella spayed this month though, which makes me very nervous. :(

How are your buns?

They're both absolutely fine. ^^

Bella's almost as big as her mum now - well, she IS as big as Hazel, but she hasn't 'filled out', so she looks smaller despite being the same size. She weighs considerably less, 'cos they were all taken for their VHD jabs a couple of weeks ago, and I popped them both on the scales. They're very funny... Compared the Barney & Amber, they eat anything and everything with enthusiasm. I think my other pair are just very fussy. I've got to get Bella spayed this month though, which makes me very nervous. :(

How are your buns?

Dont ask i picked up a rex from bleakholts last week,ive just started homechecking for them:roll:

I passed yours the other day picking my dad up and dropping him off at yet another pub,i thought to myself shall i go and see buns but thought better of it:lol:

Aw, I love Bleakholt! Barney is my Bleakholt bunny... I just know I couldn't go there and not want to come back with a bunny. :roll: Although my little cousin informed me - seriously - that I should get another boy bunny.

You should come and see them at some point - you've never met Bella, have you? She's a great little bunny. ^^

Back