• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Camp Sanctuary Open Day

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Please support the Bunny Camp Sanctuary on 13 July from 10am to 4pm.

The rescue is in Bradford and there will be all sorts going on;
Rabbits to adopt
Bric a brack stalls
Food and other bunny supplies
Drinks, cakes and other food
Raffles

I know it's not for quite a while, but if you could note it in your diaries that would be great!! Come along and show your support!!

Last edited:
As you know, we've been trying to support the sanctuary for months - I've called, emailed and even written them a letter and had no reply. You even spoke to them yourself to let them know I had been trying to contact them and still nothing :roll: They want the help but then cant be bothered to respond to those that want to.:evil:

OS-BC-Advert.gif

I'm definitely going to be there. Try keeping me away in fact.

Well worth a visit for anybody in the area. Anybody who hasn't been to a rescue yet ... I'd recommend it. These guys at Bunny Camp (and other rescues) do amazing work and need our support to continue.

... and you might even find yourself a new bunny friend (even if you weren't looking for one)....:lol::lol::lol:

I am from Leeds - what bus do I catch from Bradford Bus Station?

Is there anything I can do to help or bring anything like cakes for cake stall etc???

Thank you!

I don't know about the buses I'm afraid but the sanctuary is 4 Stoney Ridge Road, Heaton (not sure even if the road is on a bus route) but it's a couple of hundred yards from a big main road: Haworth Road, which will have a really good bus service. Hope this is of help.

Is there anything I can do to help or bring anything like cakes for cake stall etc???

Thank you!

Hello I think it's the 680 or 620 you need to catch but don't take my word for it!!! I would ring up First Bus and they will tell you what bus it is you need.

The address is
4 Stoney Ridge Avenue
Heaton
Bradford
BD9 6PA

You could make a cake for the stall if you wanted. If you have any unwanted items you could take them for the bric a brac stall. Or you could take some veg for the bunnies! It's up to you what you want to do.

I'm definitely going to be there. Try keeping me away in fact.

Well worth a visit for anybody in the area. Anybody who hasn't been to a rescue yet ... I'd recommend it. These guys at Bunny Camp (and other rescues) do amazing work and need our support to continue.

... and you might even find yourself a new bunny friend (even if you weren't looking for one)....:lol::lol::lol:

come and say hello to me!!! I'm the one with the mad ringlety dark hair!!!

Back