• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think the kittens have improved??

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Had them 2 weeks, when they came to me they had fleas, worms and cat flue. Thanks to Animal Aid these kittens have now been given a chance to have the forever home they so truely deserve.

These are photo's of them when I first got them 2 weeks ago:-

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

These are photo's of them from last week (Bella is the grey and white tabby, Mylo is the all black that my mum is keeping :love: and Sophie is the black and white beauty):-

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

And these are pics of them from this morning:-

DSC00005-1.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

What do you think?? Do they look better? xx

Oh, and my favourite pic of Bella and Mylo:-

DSC00001.jpg

Definitely! They look much more attentive and their eyes are brighter. :D Well done! :thumb:

AMETHYST

:D Thank you, I appear to be doing something right, :lol:.

Their panacur treatment has just finished, and their appetites have improved so much. They're gorgeous, I'm made up my mums have milo. He weighs slighly more than a bag of sugar!!

xx

They still sneeze every now and then, but the vet has now cleared them of cat flu as there chests are clear and there eyes have cleared up too :)

The gorgeous black and white one is what's left. I'm a bit narked as I wanted her to go with Bella, but Animal Aid request a minimum £60 adoption fee per kitten - as they microchip, vaccinate, worm and give a neutering voucher.

They're all getting so confident =] I'm going to miss them, but at least I get to see little Mylo every time I go home xx

Aww they are so adoreable. They look so much more better there eyes are brighter and there coat is much more shiney you have done a fab job with them:D

They look miles better. Bella has smokey tabby markings?! How gorge is that!!!! *Goes off to remind herself 7 cats already is enough...*

They look miles better. Bella has smokey tabby markings?! How gorge is that!!!! *Goes off to remind herself 7 cats already is enough...*

Lol,everyone loves Bella...she's a little sod tho!She's very unique looking...Mylo,the all black one,has like black stripes appearing-he's very unique looking too,but really striking xx

Just looked at Mylo again and you are quite right he has stripes too. I always find the best looking animals are usually the biggest pains. Least it won't take her long to find a home. :love::love:

Back