• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great New Bed for Bunny Shed

Do you think it'd make a good litter tray? A few of mine dig all their litter out onto the floor, so I need some higher sided trays, and this one looks quite deep from the photo

That's fab! I'd love to fill it with soil and let mine go crazy digging in it....although I fear what state Pru would get herself into :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Do you think it'd make a good litter tray? A few of mine dig all their litter out onto the floor, so I need some higher sided trays, and this one looks quite deep from the photo

I think this would work well as a large litter tray. They do them in a variety of sizes so you may find one that's more suitable for your rabbits.

It would be a good digging box - may get another one for them to have a digging box in the run - might stop them digging holes around their run!!

Yeah, I did wonder about the name of it too - might be something nice in Swedish!

Back