• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

garden center bunny!

shel20

Alpha Buck
Hey guys! :wave:well i went to a garden center on the weekend which sold bunnys and i thought their accomodation was ok, apart for one small very frightened bunny in a small unsheltered cage that seemed nervous with no hidey holes or anything?? so i e-mailed them about what i thought and the lady has just rang all upset that i thought she wasnt looking after them properly(she was the animal lady i presume)she said the bun didnt like it in the glass topped bunny homes so she prefered it in there? and she has put a hidey hole in their so she can snuggle...i feel much happier now and i asked her not to rehome it to a small child when she said she was a very timid bun! lets hope so eah!!:roll: she asid she has 24 buns at home and will do her best to get it more friendly!

Back