• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I bought a Playhouse!!! ITS HERE...

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..Getting it on Sunday!!!! An Absolute bargain price, woooooooooop!!!!!!!!!

Im like a little kid, cant wait, wahooooooooooooooo!!

Here it is...

playhouse.jpg

Last edited:
£30.00 off Ebay buy it now...BARGAIN!!!!!!

It's pink and blue...just needs repainting!!!

Cant wait! Yeah i bet i will!!!! Love doing stuff like this...its just abit less than 6foot all way around...wooop!

xx

that is so funny! My boyfriend sent me the link for this one this morning as we are looking for one for our bunnies and he saw that and couldn't believe what a bargain it was! (we are in dorset so too far away). Small world eh!

Totally envious:D It looks lovely and I hope you have fun making it into a bunny palace.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Helen:D

that is so funny! My boyfriend sent me the link for this one this morning as we are looking for one for our bunnies and he saw that and couldn't believe what a bargain it was! (we are in dorset so too far away). Small world eh!

Haha asif...i told the OH and i was like you HAVE to ring your dad now...QUICK can he get us there with the van QUICK...YEs okay ill buy it lol....

Wooop! Bargain!!!!

x

Totally envious:D It looks lovely and I hope you have fun making it into a bunny palace.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Helen:D

Hehe i cant wait either!!! Get it all sorted then just need to get bunnies done and get bonded!!!

xx

Dont worry there wil be plenty of photos!!

x

Its here!!!!!!!

Took us nearly 3hrs in total, am pooped now but well worth it or it will be...its currently in pieces boooooo hooooooooo! Am sulking too, wanted it built up tonight but its dark and were both tired lol..

We had to dismantle it so it needs abit of work etc but its going to be great....

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

xx

looks fantastic, i had one almost the same a few yrs ago for my frenchies, ... they loved it, i made them an upstairs, playroom, and ensuite...u will hav so much fun adapting it to them .. lucky you

Back