• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Kittens :)

Fran

Warren Veteran
We brought home these kittens & mum to foster for a bit on Monday :) They're 4 weeks old now, already love them so much :love:

061.jpg

^^ Little girl, have't named her yet..

041-1.jpg

A little boy :love: My favourite :oops:

050.jpg

^^ Gypsy

066.jpg

^^ Leo meeting Diesel's toy bunny

051.jpg

And Mum feeding them, she's only 9 months old herself :(

Aww aren't they adoreable. Poor mummy only being 9 months old she is only a baby herself. give them a big kiss from me.
Sending you the strength to let them go. I know how hard it is being a fosterer myself.What you have to remember is if you keep any then that is less you can foster next time. It always helps me. though sometimes there is just one that steals your heart complety and you just have to keep.:D

Awww, they are gorgeous! :love: My cat was found as a stray with two kittens, she was only nine months old too, barely more than a baby herself :( My sister fostered both mum and kittens but I fell in love with mummy cat and she came to live with us :D

Thanks, we're going to have them for around a month so going to get so attached to them! I don't know how we'll let them go - they're all so special :love: x

They are absolutely gorgeous! I want them.

The kittens are fab and I love the mother cat too. Perhaps I should get a cute little wife for my lovely boy Chester!!!

If you were nearer, Id definitely be tempted.

Back