• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message......

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Today i lost an important part of my life

My rabbit, my Princess

Im going to miss her begging, her nudges for attention, her ability to trip you over as you walked through the room if she thought you had toast, her bunny kisses, her eyelashes, her devotion to her husbun, her ability to give you a kiss on demand, the way she would get excited if you walked in the room and said "Where's My Princess"! There are too many things to list. I am scared to forget the smallest details about her.

Today was one of the saddest days of my life and one i will never forget, but i will also never forget all the good thngs that she brought to my life over the past few years.

Despite todays events i would not want to change anything
about the time we spent together. From the day she was brought into my life, through to the end, i loved her, and i know that she loved me.

We do what we do because we love bunnies and because we want to give somehting back. I gave to my Princess, but not as much as she gave back to me.

The support i have recieved on here today has been nothing short of breathtaking. If i have not already sent you a messgae of thanks then i would like to take his moment to say so. You have all been fantastic and have helped me to get through such a sad occasion. I had no idea that Princess and her stories had affected so many of you.

What we do on this forum is incredible. We offer support, knowledge and rescue to those who, on their own cannot achieve these goals. We do this together.

Today i lost my rabbit, my Princess, my friend. I will never forget the good times and know one day they will outweigh the pain of the last few days.

Princess' passing is a message to us all to aprreciate what we have while we still have it. I will always love her, i will always miss her.

Amen to that :)

Should I take this moment to resurrect the fragile circle quote...

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan."

Last edited:
really sorry for you and i know what you mean about the ability to trip you up over food,remember the good times and not the end.

And Sooz, I want to thank you for your unwavering support to me over the last week. Nothing has been too much trouble and you have been there 24/7. You were the first person I told and your voice on the end of the phone was just what I needed. x

Amen to that :)

Should I take this moment to resurrect the fragile circle quote...

So true Sooz, how very fitting :)

Thinking of you Charlotte at this devastating time, your words have brought on much thinking for me today and I wish I could give you a hug in person, a virtual one will have to do ((hug))

No:cry: Oh No!!:cry:
I am really sorry! I am sedning you loads of vibes. I just feel so sorry. But she will binkying 24/7 now:)
Jack x

Beautiful statements and can only echo what's already been said. So very sorry on such a sad day :( and can only hope that given time, all the happy memories will help you through this difficult time.

And Sooz, I want to thank you for your unwavering support to me over the last week. Nothing has been too much trouble and you have been there 24/7. You were the first person I told and your voice on the end of the phone was just what I needed. x

Hun, you know you are more than welcome. It wasn't so long ago that it was me calling you in tears and a blind panic.

Hope you get some sleep, look through the site I recommended and we'll talk tomorrow x

Aw dear, i am so sorry to hear this.
R.I.P Caramel...

Sat here fighting tears cos friends are here....

:cry:

x

I am so sorry to hear about Princess passing. :( I'm glad though that you are able to remember the good of her life and not just focus on this, it's something for us all to take to heart.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I know exactly how you ae feeling at this time and I'm thinking of you.x

Sending hugs to you both, such loving bunny mummys. Without people like you these bunnies would not have had the lives they did, take care xxx

Sorry to hear about Princess, she sounded lovely. Keep trying to remember the good stuff, she wouldn't want to see you sad.

Charlotte, I'm so sorry.:( I had so hoped that the Princess would be able to pull through.:cry:

Sending a million hugs to you my dear, if anybody understands the pain you are going through it is us. Xx

Back