• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fatt fluff bunny keys rings..lots of thanks & a date for westmidlanders diary

ecudc

Warren Veteran
I just wrote out a nice big cheque to Fat Fluffs for £50 which was raised by you guys buying these little key rings on the fundraising section. So many thanks.

P1000905.jpg

We are going to take the little fellas that are left on an expedition to the Knowle summer fete (21st June http://www.knowlepark.co.uk/) and North Solihull Community Festival (12th July http://nscfinfo.com/coming up.htm)

There we will hopfully sell lots of bunny related stuff, do pin the tail on the bunny & I'll try not to poison anyone with homemade cakes and bunny shaped cookies.....oh and julia our resident artist, with very little persuasion :D has volunteered to have a go at facepainting (although Anyone who's a great sales person, face painter, loves kids etc etc is welcome to volunteer your help or just come along, say hello and try a cookie :D

Last edited:
:wave: I'm looking foward to this - should be a giggle and I do like Lucy's cooking!! :rolleyes: :D

And a big Thank you!! to everyone who helped raise the money for us!! It's really appreciated

Last edited:
Hi Lucy, I can help out on the 12th July (give me anything but no facepainting :lol:). 21st June is Imogen's birthday - don't think I'll be forgiven if I jump ship and leave John to face 12 9 year olds :roll:

:wave: As you know, I'm up for both dates. I can do sales ... kids ... facepainting ... Looking forward to it - may have "found" some bunny ears at school by them too :lol: x

ooh lots of people.......you are forgiven the chemsly wood one vicky....I'm not sure I want to go to that one either.....people keep saying we better tie the stall down or it will get nicked :shock::shock::shock:

Back