• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Golden poo

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Moo has really golden poo, but problem is she never seems to eat the hay... unless i never see it and she makes it look like shes just bedded it down. would selective make her poo black>

x

ah thats good then. she did some quite big poos today, but shes only a mini lop. they were solid and not hairy, and very golden. x

That's good. I know when I get home from work there's loadsa golden poo cos my three get hay for brekkie (if only it was real gold! :lol:) but then later on it's a bit darker cos they get veg for dinner.

i know we could make a mint if it was real gold.

bailey is pretty golden all the time, my friend was quite concerned when she saw the poos as her buns are darker.

x

When Bella and Tarquin started their first hay from Dust Free Hay their poos went from quite dark to golden - it was quite a big difference and I could only connect it to the hay. This week their poos have got lighter again since they started the new hay that came last week.

Back