• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Sure Where To Post This..

MollyND

Young Bun
I'm trying to find a rabbit rescue in Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada. once Molly is spayed i'd like for her to have a new friend. I've searched but can't find anything. I'd prefer another Dwarf.

:wave: have you been on bunspace.com? if you look under "adoption" there's a list of shelters, that might be worth a try.

I'm trying to find a rabbit rescue in Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada. once Molly is spayed i'd like for her to have a new friend. I've searched but can't find anything. I'd prefer another Dwarf.

Oh i love that film'a bear named winnie'about your famous bear.Seen it over 10times and cry everytime!!!!:cry:Sorry,just thought i'd mention it!!:lol:

You could ring around your local vets and see if they know of any rescues, as rescues are obviously signed up with a vet too :)

Back