• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have found a FAB litter tray! U/D got one yay!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i will have it! saw it the other day in a pet shopp but its £20 which i didnt have it is a hooded cat loo half white half bright pink i love it! poor teegs looks like he will be getting even more pink to put up with! :lol:

ooh, our buns in the shed have one of those (in blue), but we had to take the top off. :lol:

ooo got one! :D

the pet shop in town had them for £20 but there was one which was missing the door so was marked down to £15 yay :D great since the first thing i would do is take the door off! :D:D

so tonight the buns get yet another new loo!

i have a corner loo in the hutch, but hav to empty it every day, wot will i do when her 4 babies start using it.... ill b emptying it every 5 mins lol, i dont want to put a bigger one in tho cos i want them to hav lots of room in hutch when they in it... tho tilly runs in from her garden to use it.. she never does anything in her garden....

Back