• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decorating?

Isis

Mama Doe
I'm due to re-decorate my bedroom. Hoping within a week. I have a couple of questions that might sound really stupid.

The first question is: My bun lives in my room which I will be decorating, would it be ok to move her back into the room after I've finished painting or leave it for sometime?

Second question: I will be replacing my carpet also, and was thinking about getting laminate flooring, but what would be best, carpet or laminate for the bunny?

This is the first rabbit I've had in the house, all my other rabbit's I have kept out side.

wait a few days for the paint fumes to vanish
laminate is a big skiddy for buns so they don't always like it but it is easier to keep clean & wont get eaten. Carpet is more fun for binkies but gets chewed & is harder to clean.

I was thinking about getting a large rug so she can at least run around on it, something cheap so i wouldn't mind it getting eaten..

I think I will leave her out of the room until the pain fumes have died down or gone. She also likes to go under my bed, so I might get 2 cheap rugs and put the second under the bed..

Back