• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rent-a-bun

luvabun

Warren Veteran
I've had the gorgeous Bugsy over for replacement therapy whilst mine are with Auntie Tracy.. Bugs was a delight to have and it was fun watching him enjoy the garden (then flopping out in exactly the same place that my munchkins do :lol: ).

Here he is... huge thanks to my friend for loaning him to me

bugs050.jpg

I love him Steph.... but I'm waiting for my newly bonded threesome to return home and to expect that they would accept another male is too much to expect :(

He can perhaps come and visit again Jill :) He is one cute boy :) I know how you feel handing him back :cry: I have to hand Dumpling to Tree for her op on Thursday and Im dreaded it :cry: I know she is a foster but she is just :love: Ive demanded to pick her up Sunday :lol:

They are going on holiday the beginning of July and I'm earmarked for Bugsy-sitting.... I may be tempted to bring him here and see what happens when they get in sniffing distance... or is that a test too far..

Dumpling is a poppet by the way :love:

I think thats a wonderful idea Jill :) You just never know with bunnies :lol: Thank you she is a sweetie :) xx

Back