• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia could do with some vibes :( U/D Fri am

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Rhia has been admitted at the vets :( She was totally out of it on drugs when I left her there. Im scared senseless that I'll loose her. Ive just walked through the door and thrown up everywhere. Vibes please guys...:cry:

RhiaDaniel19thMay08035.jpg

Last edited:
whats happened to her? why is she at the vets?

:(:(:(:( come on rhia! youre my favorite ru bunny ever :(

im coming on msn becki x

Sending loads and LOADS of vibes to Rhia......I hope so much that she recovers. :( xxx

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Its all spinning round in my head. E cuniculi was mentioned, well there was a whole load of things mentioned. I dont know...we think there might be something sinister. They want to knock her out and look in her mouth, do blood tests, abdominal xrays. Shes just a baby, this is wrong. Shes such a strong girl, Seeing her totally spaced out has knocked me. I wasnt expecting this, im not with it at all. I think im probably a bit of a laughing stock there now too, I made it clear that if Daniel wasnt allowed to stay with her, then she wasnt staying either.

I just cant get my head round this. She will fight though, I know that. What the hell is wrong with her???!! :cry:

Awh Becki, sorry to hear that Rhia isn't well. Sending lots of positive thoughts for her and a hug for you.

Come on lovely Rhia, get well soon. x

Back