• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£89.99 inc post and packaging!

Is that bottom bit big enough for Bif? I know she's got quite a big bum ;) :lol:

Have you really got enough space in your lounge Deb? :shock:

Sorry I might have missed something previously but have you not considered nic cubes? That way you can make it virtually any size and shape you like.

that's only 3' wide by 16" deep - with the ladder in there is literally NO floor space - I have the 4' one and it was only just big enough for a nethie to use for a base - it's now being used as a tool store as it's too small - expensive mistake so don't copy me! :)

:shock: blimey was calculating wrong...thanks for the heads up gem and elve!

charlie 82 i have two huge frencies living in my lounge with a huge scooby doo tent and their amenities within dashing distance.....food gets dragged into the tent ready for breakfast in bed...lunch in bed....:lol:
that takes up at least half our lounge..we take up another bit and in the middles a montana 100 cage containing my two nervy rescues...and gems right......bif wouldnt fit her bum in that;):lol::lol:

im going to put it where the armchair and cat tree and foodbox is at the mo..itl fit..honest:rolleyes::lol:

they need to be up off the floor with privacy that nic cubes crates cant give them.....and a run under thatll link to the run on rr where their litter tray will go.

im seriously considering the trixie natrura 120..the roof lifts up either side and im taken by the plastic pull out tray..theyll think theyre in the cage bottom:lol:

size isnt the issue..i only have so much room but when the gardens catproofed so our two dimwitted felines cant get out then theyve all got the garden..divided so no bun fatalities of course..and the tinies get the hallway as extra playgroubd and the frebnchies have the kitchen...

theres no room for us tho:lol:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_hutches/natura/49303

been advised that the next size up has a lower ceiling in hutch as theres hay store in an attic in the roof:shock:

i really had my heart set on thistle hall from pah....but reading on here maybe not!

One day I'm going to come round and sort out these troublesome furries of yours, the things you do for them :lol:

Bless them, how are the honeymooners doing? :love:

:lol: dangerous site to visit!:lol:

gem..oh you gotta come see for yourself hun...shes overwhelmed..and has stopedbeing aggressive..neither of them want toleave the age tho its very frustrating! bandits finaly figured out how to wash another bunny and does it so well feels he must do it as often as possible:lol: he adores her and she adores him..she loves being with a little buny again..must remind her of her time with our beloved oscar and her brother from the hutch that elaine split after a few days of them being with her:(

bandits as much of a lionhead as have bless him..but the wee issues still ongoing..hard to tell seeing as the bunnymooners want to snuggle all the darned time:shock::lol:

its fantastic seeing bif so happy again after all shes been through....and bandits happy at last...and the frnehcies are loved up as ever and bif n bandit have stopped biting and attacking the frenchies thru the bars even when its th cage they are sniffing thru! bertie n willow stil chin the corners of the cage..but they seem to have come to some sort of deal:lol:

id take pics with me phone but...as its been nicked i cant..and the cameras tricky for me at the best of times..i forget if i odnt use things for a while...doh!

im going to have to email sue and let her and andrea know at southampton rescue just how well bandits doing and how hes finally found a true love...awww and how a bun who hated hay costs me a small fortune in the quantity of timmy hay he consumes! and the greens! and she will be shocked:lol:

it is but theyd fare better having their boudoir higher up as the frenchies do worry them if they bypas the pen panels which ahs happened a few times....

maybe i could build stilts for it lol..seriously tho they need space height wise as floor space is limited..do you think id have been better off risking thistle hall than the trixie one?

thistle hall and trixie look pretty similar if they are the same size - probably both as good as each other - have you heard bad things about thistle hall then? :shock:

is the thistle hall one from pah got plasticised floors cos theyre black in pics online not on their leaflet and i cant see my phone pics as its been nicked:censored:

i liked the size of the thistle hall and it would just just fit in the lounge i hope:shock:

but the trixie ones supposed to be better..oh heck why is this sooo hard...

my bunny Tia absolutely HATED the plasticised floors - they were slippery and she would avoid walking on them - just make a mad, desperate dash for her litter tray - she never got used to them either. Also I found them very hard to clean as bits got stuck down the sides - you're better off getting something big enough to fit a couple of underbed storage boxes in (one on both levels) and keeping the floor bare - but they won't like walking on the vinyl unless they're used to vinyl floors normally?

we have lino in our lounge and theyre fine with that...and in the montana cage base its slippy plastic..they like it like that..pair of weirdos:shock::lol:

yes i did ask on another thread if weed on plasticised floors were any good.finally someones told me..thank you!

on here somewhere about the floor being cheap nasty plywood and having to be reinforced:shock:

but i liked the size for our little squiggleys:lol:

lavendar lodge would be greatly appreciated as a snooze hole for our frenchies if they didnt have their massive scooby doo tent:shock::lol:

do you have or know anyone whose had either thistle hall or a trixie one elve?

sasha thank you..i was looking at shak hutches but thought they were smaller than thistle hall....

elve..thank you for that link..now im even more confused:(

my hutch is going to be in the lounge...and the rabbit rehome pen aorund it as a run....

if the woods really that bad..im stuck.....looks like ill have to biuy a trixie one but havent seen one..as they come in from germany.....

i dont think anyone here has a trixie hutch either..nothing to compare.
bifs a fat little doe small dwarf or half lionlop..the rescue said lionhead...as her bro was full maned...
bandits a weeny lionhead...and prone to wee spots with nerves.ie sudden movements noise..but not the cats leaping aorund doing their wilderbeast of the serengeti impersionation:shock::lol: nope quite the oppostie..he adores the cats...and they love him too..in fact they love all the buns....not normal i know but then none of our pets ever have been:lol::lol: my dad may he rest in peace used to say we made em mad:lol:

Back