• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie and Brian's New Set-Up

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I hope to put a shelf up in the crate soon :)

Picture2643.jpg

Picture2641.jpg

They seem to approve of it so far
Picture2645.jpg

Janex

Your buns are better behaved than mine...that vet bed would have been dug up and pee'd on before I'd had chance to take photos! :lol:

Looks great Jane. :D

I was thinking of getting vet bed for my twos playhouse but they are real chewers :roll:

Would it do them any harm? They completely shredded their snugglesafe cover.

Is that a new crate?

No, its one I already had. I did take delivery of a new crate yesterday which is for three legged Harry. I only ordered the crate on Sunday and it arrived within 48 hours :shock: :thumb:

More Bunny Home improvements planned for today

Janex :)

Aw they look so happy, I love how they snuggle together. Keep up the bunny home improvements, it's Grand Designs for bunsters!

looks fab! i cant begin to imagine how busy you must be at the mo - with the everyday looking after of all your buns and now the revamping of their homes! some of the luckiest buns around i would say! x

Looks crackin' that Jane! I can't believe how gorgeous Bobbie is looking these days! You've worked wonders with that girl :love: :love: :love:

xxx

Back