• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Preloved/petshop piggies update

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Well, where does the time go? The baby boy of the Preloved piggy is now 6 weeks old and has gone to live with a good friend of mine as a companion to her bereaved piggy Sandy, the little girl is gorgeous and still here in my herd :).

The petshop piggy litter are three weeks old tomorrow so little Looney, the only boy baby, will be taken off his Mum :(.

I've just phoned Claire (miss piggy)'s vets and booked the two dads, Mickey & Buttons in for neutering on Friday so only another few weeks and they can have a harem each all being well :).

I have to say the receptionist was absolutely lovely on the phone, I wish I lived a bit closer, I'd see them for all my vet needs!

:wave: They grow so quickly dont they :) Our little babies are 7 weeks today :shock: Good luck with the ops :)

awww I'm glad they're all sorted/getting there :D My single boy that I had to remove from his mum squealed ALL DAY non-stop when I took him out poor lamb :( His mum however looked mighty relieved - and don't we sympathise with her? :lol: I really can't believe my 'babies' that I rescued are nearly 3 YEARS old :shock: time sure does fly when you're feeding and cleaning out non-stop :rolleyes:

awww I'm glad they're all sorted/getting there :D My single boy that I had to remove from his mum squealed ALL DAY non-stop when I took him out poor lamb :( His mum however looked mighty relieved - and don't we sympathise with her? :lol: I really can't believe my 'babies' that I rescued are nearly 3 YEARS old :shock: time sure does fly when you're feeding and cleaning out non-stop :rolleyes:

Tell me about it! I've just been down the shed for 2hrs cleaning out. Very satisfying when it's done though! I think Babs is going to be very glad tomorrow when I take him out, they witter on at her non-stop (I know the feeling too!). I guess it's getting up towards decision time on these little ones :(.

Back