• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three's a Crowd

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Hi All. I currently have a male/female pair, both spayed and neutered and one lone buck who is at present still to young to be neutered. Their hutches are opposite each other and all three rabbits tend to sit in the part of the run that makes them all nearest to each other. Once my baby is neutered should I bond them as a threesome? I realise this will be difficult with two bucks as opposed to does but can anyone advise my chances of success. At present we rent and I think my landlord would have a fit if I got him a girlfriend of his own, but I would rather leave him lone and give him more of my time if an unsuccessful attempt at bonding is likely to upset them all.

Hi

I currently have a threesome but its two females and a male. I don't know about having two males but I'd think that once your youngest has been neutered then as they are used to each other anyway, they should get on fine.

Back