• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When a boys bits 'drop' how do they look?!

sasha_108

Warren Scout
Hi,
Oscar is now 13 weeks and I keep checking to see if anything has dropped and I can see something on both sides, I'm not sure if that means they have dropped or not or if they should look more prominent.

They get more prominent as they get older ive found...Joey began at that age with just about being able to make something out...by the time we have him neutered they were VERY obvious pink plums:oops:

Ahh okay, I think its just the sacs then as I have had a feel:oops: and can't feel anything obvious! I think I will have to seperate hime from Charlotte this week though as I probably taking too much of a risk. They are both 14 weeks on Sunday.

woozle had two very prominet plum tomatoes and even got carpet burn on them..rest his soul.

Bandit arrived here aged 18 months and he had terrible pooey bum issues..we suspected its cos he wasnt odne and couldnt clean hinmslef and yes indeed it was...and worse still when our vet gasped as she felt them and said only a litle were outside the rest of the massive plums were inside..and enough for a very much bigger bun than him:shock::oops::lol:

sometimes they look like swollen flaps of skin sometimes the same size and length sometimes unequal..but if you can see something theyre there!

If you can see small lumps that roll under your finger then he's starting to drop. When any of my baby boys look like this I get them booked in about 10days later as my vets pretty good about getting them done asap :D

Last edited:
Poor Oscar, I will have to have another poke around down there!
I don't know why i'm rushing really as no vets round ere seem to want to do them until 4 months.

Back