• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks KayJ and snowy

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
:thumb: a huge thank you to Kay and Theo (snowy) for getting Sam his new friend! they have organised a bunny run for me to get me my beautiful new baby french lop all the way from oxfordshire! Me and sam are sooo excited!!:D
Here is sam dreaming of his new girlfriend!
sleep3.jpg

It's a pleasure Lisa, going to be a lot of driving but hey! it's really worth it when your bunny gets a friend

His new girly is so so adoreable too she is quite abit smaller than him though :lol:but she will grow as she is only baby.
So gald it has all worked out for you Lisa. I look forward to seeing pics of them together:D

:thumb: a huge thank you to Kay and Theo (snowy) for getting Sam his new friend! they have organised a bunny run for me to get me my beautiful new baby french lop all the way from oxfordshire! Me and sam are sooo excited!!:D
Here is sam dreaming of his new girlfriend!
sleep3.jpg

My little bunny will love him. She is a spitting image of her farther. She will be a very big girl. cant wait to see pics of them together xx

Yay glad to see you posting on here Melissa:wave::D
Hope you don't mind but hes a pic you sent me of Lisas new babies daddy isn't he soooooooooo adoreable:love::love:
tn1.jpg

Will be setting out later to go and collect these beautiful bunnies, see you later Melissa, probably around 3-4 pm

ooooh how excited am I!!!!!!
So pleased you have joined the forum Melissa, i will be able to keep you updated! and thanks for the pictures you sent my new bunny is sooo gorgeous and is going to be so spoilt!
safe Journey today and tomorrow Theo and thanks again for everything!

Back