• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just said bye to my babies :-(((

lou0504

Warren Scout
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: absolutley gutted, said bye to my babies this morning, but happy thanks to kayj theyre going to a lovely home where they will recieve the care and love they deserve, and a huge thanks to vanessa b for helping with the bunny run, i was ok until i went to drive off, had that deep knot in my tummy and felt sick all the way home, but i will be up to visit as soon as im all sorted, i keep looking out the window at theyre shed its like someones died :( kayj is going to let me know how they are when they arrive, thanks again to vanessa and kay xxxx

I'm sorry, it must be so difficult for you but at least they will have a good home.

Chin up xxx

sending you loads of hugs Lou I know how much you love all your rabbits. I can't thank you enough for letting me have bella now mopsey. I am so sure Kayj will love them as they are so adoreable:D

Back