• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Charlotte & Princess Caramel please. U/D Bad News :'(

vibes from myself, ryan and Carlton. Carlton has sent a package of bunny kisses in the wind, they are winging their way to Prinny as we speak xx

They are on their way back now, she has had Vetergesic, Metaclopromide and Diazepam so she is going to be well out of it tonight.

They are on their way back now, she has had Vetergesic, Metaclopromide and Diazepam so she is going to be well out of it tonight.

wow, i didn't know buns could have diazepam. did they have any idea what caused the fitting? i was about to go to bed but as soon as you posted this thread i was like "i'm not going anywhere".

Oh, POOR Charl......and poor Princess Caramel. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope and pray SO much that she is going to be okay......she is Charlotte's extra special baby. :cry: :cry:

Sending every Get Well vibe that I can muster to the lovely and brave Princess, and HUGE hugs to Charlotte. xxxxx

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

wow, i didn't know buns could have diazepam. did they have any idea what caused the fitting? i was about to go to bed but as soon as you posted this thread i was like "i'm not going anywhere".

Nor did I to be honest. I know it can treat seizures in dogs but hadn't heard of it in buns and none of the links I have found mention it.

She hasn't replied yet so I don't know what the vet said, except to go to her own vet in the morning.

We are back. She is off her face. I am in a state. I was in front room watching TV, heard all tis noise and thought her and Chance were fighting. I came in and it all happened so fast she was in corner of hutch, srt of fitting,. I icked her up and put her on floor. She was spaced out and ran straight into computer desk and then Alex stroked her and she let out 2 screams.

I thought she was dying and rang emergency vets. The rest is on thread. She was so stressed when we got there.

Vet doesn't know what it is. Says I can start panacur. Thik the most likely thing is that she is so stressed about being poorly she has just fitted. I don't know.

Since we have come home she has eaten really well???? I am a blubbering mess. I don't know what to do. I think this is it. I think this is the beginning of the end.

We are back. She is off her face. I am in a state. I was in front room watching TV, heard all tis noise and thought her and Chance were fighting. I came in and it all happened so fast she was in corner of hutch, srt of fitting,. I icked her up and put her on floor. She was spaced out and ran straight into computer desk and then Alex stroked her and she let out 2 screams.

I thought she was dying and rang emergency vets. The rest is on thread. She was so stressed when we got there.

Vet doesn't know what it is. Says I can start panacur. Thik the most likely thing is that she is so stressed about being poorly she has just fitted. I don't know.

Since we have come home she has eaten really well???? I am a blubbering mess. I don't know what to do. I think this is it. I think this is the beginning of the end.

oh Princess :cry: learn to talk and tell us what's wrong!

I'm not surprised your a mess lady, I'd be in total bits :( Has Prinny caught the parcel of get well kisses that Carlton sent on the wind?

bleurgh, i don't even know what to say!

Back