• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooh, Carlton's started a blog!

I love it, Carlton you are such a funny bun! And the video of him embarassing himself makes me laugh every time :lol::lol:

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!
Ive been telling my OH about Carlton and when i saw this we both read it i was in stitches.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love It!
Drake and Josh really want one, but I don't know eher to start:oops::?:lol::lol:
Jack x x

ooh, it's easy peasy, if Carlton can do it with paws and no computer knowledge, you can!

you can start your own if you open an account - top right of the page i think it is... doooo it!

Oh wow! I tried to post but dont have a log in, will have to make one!

We love you Carlton... (dont tell any of my buns i said that!)

Oh.. Carlton aren't you a cheeky little man!

My rabbits have their own blog too, but Mummy hasn't let them on the internet recently to update it :roll:

Hannah

Oh.. Carlton aren't you a cheeky little man!

My rabbits have their own blog too, but Mummy hasn't let them on the internet recently to update it :roll:

Hannah

Oh you must get them to update it... Bobbin has been whimpering that he's not been able to read Barley's posts for what seems like bunny years!! :lol: :wave:

hehe brilliant... just a northern lad :shock: his siggy had me fooled :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: he knows where is roots and culture lie, but yeah, he's just a Leeds boy, he's keeping it real to his bredrin heritage though! :lol:

Back