• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My biscute. How????

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Now can anyone tell me how Biscute (she is at Rainbow Bridge now) changed from this

IMG_1037.jpg

To this

IMG_0932.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Just looking through my photos and i'm shocked. And yes it is the same rabbit!!!!

Aww! I bet she is binkying around now thinking *they are talking about me*:)

She looks totally different:shock::D
Jack xx

Woah, thats some transformation! She was such a beauty
Its like our Sun, she used to be an orange rex and now shes a dark harlequin, and Luna is going from light silver to black!

Its weird isn't it. I don't remember her like this much. She was more an orangey colour most her life. She looks like a completely different bunny.

Your rabbit appears to be about the same color as Zakura. She was very light as a kit but gradually got darker.
Here she is as a baby:
Baby_Zakura_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Here's how she looks now:
Dangerous_Cherry_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Aww, how strange! I know my Bridge bun Ruby used to change colour depending on what time of the year it was. She'd be really dark (almost black in places) in the winter and yet would turn a really light brown in the summer.:D

oooooooh my bun is getting ligher becuase of molts!
she used to be black, ans is now in the middle of going steel :D

Apache was tan when he came to us, he went to Julia's for a week or so and came back grey ..... I'm saying nothing!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back