• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pictures of Hayden and Dudley!!!

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Well their bed didn't stay in one piece very long. They still love it though

IMG_1024.jpg

Hhhmmm that cameras out again.

IMG_1026.jpg

I can't be bothered to pose mum

IMG_1033.jpg

I spot a poo!

IMG_1027.jpg

Bunny love!!!!!

IMG_0851.jpg

Ok Hayden you can have the bed. I will be a gent

IMG_0794.jpg

Lovely pics ... as always :love: Hello buns ... Dudley you're looking more handsome then ever and what a pretty, grown-up girl you are now Hayden :D Sending you a special nose rub each :D
We now have two lovely dutch girlies called Tia and Mia living in your foster hutch ... but they're not as perfect with their litter training as you were! xx

They were good with their litter training????:shock: lol they seem to poo wherever they want these days. Im constantly cleaning up after them. Sometimes the rooms a mess, lol. :wave::wave: Hope you and your buns are all well. I will give them a nose rub from you.

They were good with their litter training????:shock:

They were good with weeing in trays ... that's a definite pro for foster buns ... some take some training ... others leave here still learning :lol: The pooing around the house should subside slowly ... just keep putting them in their tray! x

Ok I will give them that. They have weed in their litter tray from day 1 with only a couple of accidents.:lol:

Back