• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raggy moults

luvabun

Warren Veteran
OK our precious bundles of fur do not look their best when moulting... Spike and Kiki look like a patchwork quilt..... anyone else got pics of raggy moulting buns?

bugs046.jpg

That's truly impressive style even for bunnies! Mine often do stripes but I've never seen patches quite like that!

I have NEVER seen rabbits moult like that.....I reckon you clipped them :lol::lol:

:lol: Reckon she did Tamsin! She was a proper princess so it wouldn't surprise me at all :roll: :lol: We found she had a 'thing' about chiffon and silk scarves (don't ask :roll: ) and loved to have them trailing back and forth over her head.

peanut has a skirt at the moment!! hes moulting all around his body cept his bum and sides so its still long! and has a weird v on his face!

I have NEVER seen rabbits moult like that.....I reckon you clipped them :lol::lol:

Nah my Bambi moults like that - I think its especially obviously is that colouring as Bambi is very similar! Thing is I hadn't actually noticed she looked so bad when she moults it was actually Rallybunny that once said to me - crikey is she moulting so now I notice it :oops::lol:

Back