• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rearranging hutch?

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Ok, I have a basic hutch (made by my Dad). It looks like this...

Outside...
DSCF0838.jpg

Bedroom area (actually used as toilet aread:roll:)
DSCF0837.jpg

Living area :lol:
DSCF0835.jpg

I need to try and rearrange this as much as I can to make it as unfamiliar as possible to Elsa. Any suggestions as to how? I have painted the inside. I was wondering about putting a box in, and changing where the food is set out at (now placed in green tray where the hay is in above photo). Any other ideas, I'm feeling particularly unimaginitive just now.:rolleyes:

Wow what a view! Why does it need to be different?

I think you've done what you can to be honest.

I think you should put vinyl flooring in, but fasten around the edges with wooden batons so they can't pull it up, and buy new litter trays etc. :)

There's vinyl flooring in already:D (We have moved from there so unfortunately don't have that gorgeous view anymore, but where we're building our new house has a fab view as well:D). I can't really turn it around as it's attached to the big base you see underneath and it's honestly like a military operation:?

ETA- I need to change it as I lost one of my buns just over a week ago:cry: I have a new baby now but Elsa, the remaining bun of my original 2, is territorial over 'her' hutch so i need to try and make it NOT her hutch, if that makes any sense:)

Back