• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Pics

Nik-Nak

Warren Scout
We got back from holiday last week, so I thought I'd post a few pics up. We took all 3 dogs, who I think had a good time!

Leon
Picture072.jpg

Kitana
CopyofPicture060.jpg

Nyah
Picture006.jpg

Picture067-1.jpg

Haribo ( my parents dog)
Picture049.jpg

The Farms Private beach
Picture072-1.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Leon in the sea during sunset
Picture100.jpg

The cottage and garden
Picture164.jpg

The view from the side kitchen window
Picture040.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I'm having a numpty night! You should be able to see pics now, but they are big :shock::lol:

oh my goodness your dogs are so gorgeous, I love them all:love: I bet you had a fantastic time.
Sallyx

It was a fantastic place, run by a really nice family, really dog friendly we loved it. It helped that it had it's own private stretch of beach as I have sciatica and couldn't do that many walks so hubby was able to take them down to the beach everyday for an hour which leon loved! There is also a paddack to let dogs off etc.

Its a place called Bach wen Farm, it's based in Caernarfon N Wales, you could see Snowdon from the cottage ( although I have to admit I didn't know which mountain it was!) There was so much to do round and a lovely country park down the road, we didn't get a chance to go there as we only discovered it on our last day :rolleyes: but the leaflet for it looked great.

Back