• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Rescue Bun Dumpling Update Another OP Tomoz

Steph

Warren Veteran
Sorry for the long post but I feel this little bunny deserves it. Dumpling came into rescue on Saturday. She is 4.5 years old and is totally scrummy. Dumpling at one time had a good run around her owners home each day but alas after laminate floor and children came along, she was kept in a small indoor cage :? She has not been spayed and never vaccinated. Dumpling has not been handled for over a year and hasnt ventured out of her indoor cage for that time either :shock: Her nails were all curled and long, they have now been trimmed down.

On getting Dumpling out of the carrier she came in I found she had atleast three large lumps around and on her nipples :cry: I spoke to the owner as I found them and said "Had you not noticed these lumps?" He said he hadnt picked her up for a long while. The owner left without giving Underhill a donation of any kind and also knowing Dumpling would need surgery to find out what the lumps were, her treatment, also her spay and vaccinations. Im really saddened that this loyal, friendly, huggable bun has not had the care
she needed :cry: Tree has booked Dumpling in for her surgery on Friday, she will be collected on Thursday and Tree says she can come back to me for fostering on Sunday. Well Ive demanded her return :lol: :oops:

Dumpling really is a friendly Nethie and waits for me by her playhouse inner door begging for cuddles and love :D Its so nice to see her run round and use the space. I do so hope the growths are not cancer, it will really break our hearts if they are. She has stolen our hearts already. She will have all treatment necessary to make her better at Underhill :) Im just utterley distraught that the owner knew how much treatment she may need and yet didn't even leave a penny ! Please send our Little Dumpling buckets of vibes.

babies102.jpg

babies099.jpg

babies098.jpg

Last edited:
Awww she is lovely :love:

Pople are just unbelievable. I can count on one hand the number of times I received a cash donation for an incoming rabbit :evil:. Well done to you and Tree for giving her a chance and sending (((no cancer vibes))) for this little sweetie.

She's gorgeous Steph :love: Well done to you and Tree for giving her such wonderful care. Hope everything goes well with the vet x

how poor little thing....
So hard to treated like that after so many year of "nice company"...
god, how can we asked people to be good with other human, when they aren't be able to consider a animal like something else that a pack of flour you can put in your cupboard when you don't need it...
Hope this is not cancer...
Keep us updated...
some big grooms for her!
cec

vibes for dumpling she is a beauty.

She has definately fallen into good hands with you Steph :D

xxx

Poor Dumpling :cry:

I had a Frenchie who developed Breast Cancer and she survived a total mastectomy. So even if Dumpling's lumps are cancer its not necessarily 'the end'.

Janex :)

Poor Dumpling :cry:

I had a Frenchie who developed Breast Cancer and she survived a total mastectomy. So even if Dumpling's lumps are cancer its not necessarily 'the end'.

Janex :)

Thanks Jane thats great to know. She will get the best veterinary care possible and all the love in the world :)

Well done Steph, thank goodness she is with you and getting love and care at last, if you need any help just give me a shout.

Good luck with her she is a sweetie x

Aww, I am not a major Nethie fan and have had some bad experiences with the bredd:rolleyes: But she is beautiful! She has lovely eyelashes! Seeing the first picture gave me the urge to cuddle her!

awww she is gorgeous, im so glad she is with you Steph as im sure she is getting spoilt rotten. I cant believe the owners hadn't even picked her up for over a year or gave you any money towards her care. Sending vibes her way.
Sallyx

Back