• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding

bunnylulu

New Kit
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and have lots of Rescue buns, I was just browsing when I saw the question 'where can I board my rabbits when I go on holiday'.
If you are a member of the Rabbit Welfare Association you can phone them and ask them for a list of Bunny boarders in your area. They also give details of Rabbit friendly vets in your area and lots of advice if required. Find them at http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk. Its a great website and an excellent organisation which raises awareness of what rabbits need to lead healthy and contented lives. Its sooo cheap to join as well and you get a very informative quarterly magazine. I've been a member for many years and if it means helping poor bunnies then I'm happy....

I am a member of the RWA but when I called to get our business listed for bunny boarding I was told that they dont update the list anymore on the website, so just be prepared that you might not get an up to date list when you enquire.

I also cant log in on the site either, it says I am not recognised, and because I cant log in I cant contact anyone via the site to let them know as you need a log in to get contact details etc:evil:

I also cant log in on the site either, it says I am not recognised, and because I cant log in I cant contact anyone via the site to let them know as you need a log in to get contact details etc:evil:

I had the same problem last week because my membership is up for renewal but I couldn't login to renew because I haven't logged on since the site changed. I used the Enquiry Form and Anne send me new login details within a couple of days :D

I had this problem too. They still have to activate the 'members section' of the website, but in the meantime if you need to contact them or renew then you can phone them, I believe it should be live soon. Other than that I've found this new site much better than the old one and when the 'members section' is up and running it will be great. I think its taken a lot of work to get it this good. So well done to them.

Rabbit Welfare Magazine

Hi again
If you phone the RWA, Anne will give you your log in details, they need to up date the website about how to log in and the member section is still in progress at the moment so you need to phone about Rabbit Boarding at the moment.

Lisa's Rabbit Boarding

Hi, I'm Lisa from Lisa's Rabbit Boarding. We provide a caring boarding service for your bunnies, located in Scunthorpe. Accomodation is in 5ft hutches. We will treat your bunnies as our own & meet their individual needs. We have 3 of our own... Please fell free to contact me: 07715 991311 or lisajpatel@hotmail.co.uk :)

Back