• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just won a Wendy House on Ebay

luvabun

Warren Veteran
for my looking-good-so-far trio of buns :) . At the mo Totti, Spike and Kiki are staying with Auntie Tracy until Friday and it's sounding promising that they will come home a happy trio (Totti was not himself at all so Tracy took him to the Vets to check his teeth etc. were OK, which they were so he must have been grieving for Brody bun, bless her).
They've been with Tracy since the 19th due to something occuring in my private life which I don't want to discuss here. I'm back up north tomorrow then picking them up when I return home on Friday. Unfortunately they'll have to go in a hutch until I get the wendy house so hope they don't squabble over territory here.

Playhouse sounds great Jill ! Im so sorry to hear Totti was so upset :cry: Sending vibes for a good bond and hugs to you xxx

Sure is... why?

Just wondered - I was watching it.

I just bought one from ebay last week - identical design and same as the one I already have. So if you need a hand transporting it or putting it up, I'm your girl! Bit of an expert now :lol::lol:

Just wondered - I was watching it.

I just bought one from ebay last week - identical design and same as the one I already have. So if you need a hand transporting it or putting it up, I'm your girl! Bit of an expert now :lol::lol:
You were watching.. I was bidding :lol:

Back