• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oops!

buddabun

Warren Veteran
I was wondering where black-nosed-bun had gotten to. I was happily sitting in their room reading for a good hour before wondering which box he was hiding in... so I looked, couldnt find him. Thought maybe he had snuck out fo the room when the door was ajar. Cue search party (i.e. me and Mr B) - looking under chairs, behind wardrobes etc etc... No BNB...

so I go back inside the bunny room and open the cupboard to get a blanket out for them - lo and behold. BLACK NOSED BUNNY!

I am a cruel bunny-mummy locking poor black nosed bun away in a cupboard. He had made a little nest in my bag of wool :oops:

I know I'm an idiot :lol:

BeaNie-B for a name :) - sort of Black Nose Bun abbreviation :lol:

We nearly had to call out a search party for our Billy, he has a habit of leaving the kitchen and exploring, having searched everywhere including other rooms, we found him napping under the dresser in the kitchen :roll:

Storm got stuck in a cupboard once. I was really panicking. I'd looked everywhere & thought he must have escaped outside & I live near a main road. Then I found him hiding at the back of a cupboard that goes under the stairs. He was very happy in there :D but it's not easy to see a grey coloured bunny hiding in a dark cupboard. I check the cupboard first when he disappears now.

DSC00172.jpg

Jasper disappeared overnight... I searched the shed, no sign of him. It's a brick shed so no way anything could have gotten in... my dad says to me "have you looked in the bin?" I opened the lid and found a very cosy looking Jasper :shock: :lol:

Back