• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do plastic floored hutches get weed thru?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
have to ask as i need a double storey hutch for my 2 housebuns..im going to attach the pen on rabbit rehome and theyll get let out daily in the lounge..well the half that the frenchie couple arent residing inanyway!
Ive been going round and round in circles

my shortlist has been compiled but what i want to know is what happens when abun tinkles where they shouldnt or goes over the edge of a litter tray..the floors say plasticised easy clean etc but are they really?trixie have combos that have a drain in the floor and a plastic tray but it isnt mentioned in every description on the net!
how does that work..ive meailed suppliers not much luck there!

i think id better opt for a combo where the bottom is open on the floor and then attach the run and put the litter trays in the run...but it isnt solved for when bandit gets his wees from nerves or fright or overexcitement..theyre only small but wees all the same.

please advise asap..im needing to get house for them asap as theyve now bonded but will nit leave the indoor cage:?:(

I have vinyl flooring on the floor in my playhouse. I chopped up an under bed storage box and have put a 'corner' in each corner. This coupled with a layer of hay and newspaper means that cleaning outis easy and the floor is wipe clean.

thank you thats one method....i think tho im gonna have to stick with an open run under leading to a playpen with big litter tray as they go everywhere together glued at the hip..just like bif did when she was living with her beloved oscar the mini lop......

they even tinkle together and have accidentally tinkled on each others sides:lol:

Back