• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On the hunt for playhouse or shed...

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..can anybody help..willing to travel 50miles from Brighouse...West Yorkshire....

Reasonable prices..willing to carry out work on it if needed...

xx

if you look on ebay,type in the words playhouse,or play house,or wendy house or wendyhouse all one word,thats how i got my free ebay house;)

I bought a wendyhouse on ebay a couple of weeks back for £70... Spent half as much doing it up!
Insualtion then lots of plywood... new floor, new roof (still to be done this week but current roof waterproof) nails, paint, etc...
So far the new floor has gone in and the vinyl tiles on top of that... insulation will be going in later on now as the buns are coming today!

It is waaay bigger than i expected so it will be split in two for both sets of buns this week also... All buns will be in the house for a couple of hours whilst this is being done and enjoying pooping in the kitchen...:roll: (and not all together i might add...)

Wendy houses look really nice in the garden and if you are prepared for the work they are most satisfying as well...:D

Sorry to hijack the thread

I have a playhouse in my garden its a bit 'skanky' though... There appears to be a leak in the roof, there is a 'window' missing, and its got all creepy crawlies and webs in it, is there such a thing as a playhouse too bad to repair?

Those of you who have salvaged your houses can I hear your decorating tips?

PS Natsanth I am no good to offer mine as I am a bit further than 50 miles :lol:

I bought a wendyhouse on ebay a couple of weeks back for £70... Spent half as much doing it up!
Insualtion then lots of plywood... new floor, new roof (still to be done this week but current roof waterproof) nails, paint, etc...
So far the new floor has gone in and the vinyl tiles on top of that... insulation will be going in later on now as the buns are coming today!

It is waaay bigger than i expected so it will be split in two for both sets of buns this week also... All buns will be in the house for a couple of hours whilst this is being done and enjoying pooping in the kitchen...:roll: (and not all together i might add...)

Wendy houses look really nice in the garden and if you are prepared for the work they are most satisfying as well...:D

Yeahhhhh..sounds fun!! I like doing things and seeing the result!! So im prepared to do that!!

Oooo am excited even though i havent found one yet....:cry:

Sorry to hijack the thread

I have a playhouse in my garden its a bit 'skanky' though... There appears to be a leak in the roof, there is a 'window' missing, and its got all creepy crawlies and webs in it, is there such a thing as a playhouse too bad to repair?

Those of you who have salvaged your houses can I hear your decorating tips?

PS Natsanth I am no good to offer mine as I am a bit further than 50 miles :lol:

I think you could do it if you really want too!!!!

Either...:lol:
No tidy it up! Or is it just me i love a challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

I was up for it to be honest but I wondered if it was tooooooo bad, mostly the leak I was worried it would be too damp to house the bunnies

I am off to look at Jackies pics...

Thats lovely Jackie

Let me find a pic of mine

Ok Here is the house
2545160734_faed85c2f9.jpg

And to prove I was up for it here are my original plans :lol:
2544335217_c5437a4d8e.jpg

Last edited:
I was up for it to be honest but I wondered if it was tooooooo bad, mostly the leak I was worried it would be too damp to house the bunnies

I am off to look at Jackies pics...

Sort the leak then work from there...jackies is lovely.
Am sure i will find one somehow...............:roll:

Thats lovely Jackie

Let me find a pic of mine

Ok Here is the house
2545160734_faed85c2f9.jpg

And to prove I was up for it here are my original plans :lol:
2544335217_c5437a4d8e.jpg

I ORDER YOU TO CARRY OUT THE WORK THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!
YOUR LUCKY!!!!!

most annoying thing is my mum and dad bought me a to storey wendy house when i was younger and it cost them a bomb! It would be great for the bunnies but they refuse...kinda dont blame them but still lol

x

I ORDER YOU TO CARRY OUT THE WORK THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!
YOUR LUCKY!!!!!

most annoying thing is my mum and dad bought me a to storey wendy house when i was younger and it cost them a bomb! It would be great for the bunnies but they refuse...kinda dont blame them but still lol

x

This was left here by the previous owners - I have seen them in garden centres and they are really pricey

Ok OK I will make it my summer project :lol: :lol:

I was just worried about the damp really

Back