• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betula finally relaxed with my new kitten!! + funny vids pg2

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Betula is finally having fun with Alfie, they started having playfights on Friday :D It feels so good seeing her having fun with him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ready.....
020620081345-1.jpg

Steady.....
020620081346-1.jpg

GO!!!!!!
020620081344-1.jpg

020620081348-1.jpg

020620081347-1.jpg

020620081350-1.jpg

020620081349-1.jpg

Last edited:
awww these guys brought a lump to my throat :love: I am not ready for another kitty but I do love them x x

Don't you miss them when you are at work?? (I am a student midwife so I wonder what it would be like doing those hours with a kitten)

awww these guys brought a lump to my throat :love: I am not ready for another kitty but I do love them x x

Don't you miss them when you are at work?? (I am a student midwife so I wonder what it would be like doing those hours with a kitten)

Well i work 13 hour shifts so mostly only do 3 days a week and right now i seem to always be on nights!! My partner works 9-5 so theres usually someone home, i do miss them when im at work though!! They sleep with me in the day :D both of them snuggled up with me in bed.... shhhhhh dont tell my boyfriend!! :roll::lol:

Aww how adoreable. All my cats come to bed with me in the afternoons as I have a liver diease and need to sleep and my other half doesn't know either so I won't tell your other half if you promise not to tell mine;):D

:D thankyou everyone

kelly-joy its a deal ;):lol:

Im off to bed now with them, i have Betz on my feet and Alfie upside down half way on the keyboard alseep... makes typing interesting! :lol:

awwww so cute! our cats never play together...actually it is a miracle if they are in the same room together :shock:

how old are your cats? they are both so gorgeous!

Back