• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lauralou !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I have decided that because your siggy makes me laugh out loud every time i see it you need a dedicated post - :thumb:

It is pure genius and I just can't help myslelf :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS can I have Carlton please :oops:

*takes a bow*

thank-you fans!

*Carlton takes a bunny bow*

thank-you hoomins!

:lol: it makes me laugh aswell, i just feel sorry for the rasta who we kidnapped to steal the dreads from! :lol:

Carlton loves his new do, it shakes real good when he does head binkies! :lol::lol::lol:

you can't steal my monster, no, no, no!

see now you have just had me in fits again :lol::lol::lol: I have to keep looking at it :lol::lol::lol:

*Carlton rushes over to give Julia123 lots of bunny kisses*

DSCF1971.jpg

:lol:

I love carlton tooooooooooo. But I can't see his siggi because my internet connection at work is slower than a tortoise on valium.

I love carlton tooooooooooo. But I can't see his siggi because my internet connection at work is slower than a tortoise on valium.

lol, you want to see it!

am I going to have to hire bobdyguards for the little monster? i sense a whole lot of bunnynapping ideas going on! :lol:

lol, you want to see it!

am I going to have to hire bobdyguards for the little monster? i sense a whole lot of bunnynapping ideas going on! :lol:

:angel:Bunny napping id never do that..... :roll:eh hum... so where abouts do you live? :twisted:

nooooo.... I've got first dibs on Carlton. I HAVE to have him :cry::cry:

that sig....:lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love::love::love::love::love:

You have the most amazing sense of humour Laura.
x

nooooo.... I've got first dibs on Carlton. I HAVE to have him :cry::cry:

that sig....:lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love::love::love::love::love:

You have the most amazing sense of humour Laura.
x

:wave: I might have to start a business called Rent-A-Carlton! :lol: Or have people line up at the front door to come and spend an hour with him! :lol: We could be riiiiich!

i adore the siggy..i laughed myself hoarse when i first saw it..and i smile n giggle everytime i see it.
hes adorable....and i want pics of his wardrobe bachelaor pad:lol:

mm do have a soft spot for mini lops...wonder if i could fit him in upstairs...bunnyknappers unite..we want carlton....:evil::lol:

oh yes a quid a look...or a minute..youd be loaded:lol:

Back